CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's not even 9 O'Clock!

6:15 am...Captain beating up the alarm clock
7:00 am...waking unwakeable children
7:05 am...fighting with pre-teen 9 year old to eat
7:15 am....hair and make up
7:30 am....instructing children to hurry up and get ready
7:35 am....telling pre-teen 9 year old that she may not wear the same shirt two days in a row
7:45 am....Telling 9 year old that she MUST change her clothes
7:50 am....pondering working while on my pain killers.....decided agaisnt
8:00 am...Yelling at uber-slow 6 year old to find her stuff
8:05 am....remembering that I washed her coat, and that's why she's not ready
8:10 am....remembering that I need to make lunches
8:20 am....running out the door to stop pre-teen 9 year old from riding her brand new bike to the bus stop....where it most certainly will get stolen
8:25 am...taking dog out
8:30 am....washing the doggie doo off my shoe that I didn't see on the ground cause the darn dog was being a stupid-ass and freaking out
8:40 am....wishing I could go back to bed

0 comments: