CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow removal


If you are as fortunate as I to live in a place where you just might wake up to see oh....8 inches of fluffy white stuff outside-You are familar with snow removal. Here's my take on it all.


If you want to do it the old-fashioned, back-breaking way...


This little beauty, while cheap, aint easy to use. Bend, scoop, lift and toss. It's a device that should only be used to punish children. By making THEM use it...






If you prefer the only slightly less back-breaking and way more noisey way...




This dandy invention must be the wet-dream of nearly every testosterone-driven man in the world. It's not nice, it's the evil dragon of winter. It will eat you up and spit you out, figuretivly & literally..ouch! *check out the last photo* haha


Then of course there's the sane way...


First you use one of these....










To call one of these.....










Then sit back in the comfort of your wam house with your choice of this....









I, on the other hand, am apparently not sane...So I used a combination of the first two to clear out my driveway.


I am, however, going to use some of this once I can move again to get to my favorite store.

Goes great in Hot chocolate...and I'm sure will help me recover my sanity.







*If you are curious just what a snowblower can do to a tin coffee can....


~*~ And I didn't ONCE use the 'c' word! HA!!! ~*~

0 comments: