CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Flip a dime

I am thinking about joining Payperpost...although...I've tryed some paid-for-writing things before, and do great for a while, then loose it. Epinions was great...but they changed the payment foundations, and you odn't get as much unless huge ammounts of people goto your opinion. But I guess if I wrote alot of opinions that would work out.

Thing is...I really sorta don't want to go back to work. I quit my job for now...not that it was a great one...actually it really bit the big one. Standing for hours on end wonderfully contributed to the vericose veins in my legs to multiply. I need a job that I can sit for and get paid...oh lets shoot for $20 an hour. Yeah...In my dreams, right?

But I could do it. That's just what's so frustrating! If I applied myself, actually wrote the darn things, and kept up with it, I could probably pull in just as much (or more) as I was working the liquor store. And I must say that idea has real appeal...very, very tempting.

Okay, okay, I've talked myself into it. I'll at least give it a shot, and see where I go from there. So...wait for it.....look for a future post being sponsered. *grin*

Edit: okay...sometime in the future post...I've gotta do more on this blog before I'm eligable. I suppose that would also count checking (caring) about my spelling, in addition to actually writing! All good. I can hear the cha-ching already ;)

So....immediatly future post....re-evaluating the orriginal content and purpose and oh...everything I'd orriginally setup this blog to do (and not do).

0 comments: