CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just enough energy to....

post these thingies....cause I wanna, and cause I seriously only have enough in me tonight to post these, instead of thinking of something to actually write....*I started a new job on Tuesday-cashier at a local small-time (actually they are big) wharehouse store.

and so...stolen from Seven Seeds (whom I just found and love)

Thursday Thirteen: Thoughts On Babies
1. Babies have to have the most wonderful smell on the face of the earth. Even poopy, pukey, milky and everything else. Their smell is just the best.

2. Babies are wonderful things to have for a while and GIVE BACK!

3. I think a baby's first laugh is what angels sound like.

4. As much as I do NOT want another baby, I still get teary sometimes at the thought that I won't.

5. I sometimes have gas (duh we all do), and that always makes me think of the first flutterings of baby kicks.

6. Sometimes I pray that my husband will someday agree to adopting a baby.

7. I'm about to have 2 new babies to cuddle, and can't wait! (both s-i-l are preggers)

8. I miss reading all the books and articles about being pregnant and having a baby.

9. I have only finished about 1/3 of my first child's baby book. Child #2 has one, that is empty and the other two don't even have books at all.

10. I'd like to be able to say something totally snarky when people ask me "oh wow, are they all yours?" (someday I WILL)

11. I don't miss waking up at all hours of the night, but I miss sleeping with my babies close to me.

12. My youngest is almost 5. He's the child I didn't want (yet), and I cried when I found out I was going to have him. But I wouldn't change things now for all the money in the world. He's my baby, my little man and I love him!!!

13. If it were possible for us to afford 10 kids, I probably would have had more.


AND....stolen, totaly stolen and shamelessly, from Poppy

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. I remember the hours my parents spent putting lights on our real trees, and I don't think it was exactly enjoyable for them. So we got a fake one. But it's got pine tree car smelly things on it! :)

3. When do you put up the tree?This is a source of major contention in my house. I do NOT like my tree up until at the most 3 days before the big day. But hubby and the kids just cannot wait that long! We set it up last weekend. UGH

4. When do you take the tree down? December 30th and NO later!!

5. Do you like eggnog? GOT RUM?? Sure!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I really don't know. I guess it would have been the jewelry box. The one that my son just broke a couple of months ago. The one I had for about 20 years...

7. Do you have a creche? Okay, no clue what that is...so I guess not.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My hubby.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Any of my kids. As long as I can find what I'm thinking about.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Ugh Neither!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas! Family tradition!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? haven't started yet this year...no clue!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope. Things that have done their time in the house get sent to the thrift store...as the previously metioned items did.....

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Orange Juice! Mixed with either champene or vodka...oh and we always have delish cinimon rolls too.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?Clear.

17. Favorite Christmas song? um....It's begining to look a lot like Christmas?

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay home. I'm so not up to battleing the hordes on Christmas!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? LOL yeah!!! Got kids, will sing

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star, but Captain had been saying "we'll put our angel on top of the tree", don't know if that's a hint. I like our star, it plugs in!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We're allowed to open ONE present on Christmas Eve, which is always the ornament that Grandparents sent (to the kids). Christmas Morning, we eat our OJ (and alcohol) and rolls then open stockings. Then wait a bit for the anticipation to build then open presents.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The stupid toy commericals! UGH! If I hear "I want that" one more time....

23. What I love most about Christmas? When it works out right to have a QUIET snowy walk after opening presents. If it's snowing all the better!



Okay that's it, and that's really much more than I thought it would be. Gosh, I had to THINK! And I'm sure I could have come up with better answers if I wasn't so drunk*...errr I mean tired!

*I'm not DRUNK! I've only had 2 rum & cokes! lol

0 comments: