CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gone with the Wii-nd

The wind is GONE! *Does happy dance*

Captain told me this last night-travel back with me to the morning of the doggie doo....

Captain "There's a big mess in there, could you clean it up?"
Bone Head walks into family room....."WHO let the horses in?"


I fell on the bed laughing when I heard about this! I then had to explain why it was so funny to me....that I'd blogged about horse poop in the very same room....he ended up nearly falling OFF the bed, laughing. Yes we are easily amuzed.

Last night also brought the conclusion of Sci Fi's Tin Man and a huge let-down. I hate when movies spend so much time working it all up and then the ending is just--blah. It was a good show all-in-all, but I think they rushed the ending to fit it all in *only* three 2-hour episodes. Anyways....


This is what I want for Christmas. Erm...I mean this is what I want to get my children for Christmas. Yeah, that's it. But can we? No sir, we cannot. At least not yet! I'm not ready to give up hope, when Christmas is still 20 days away!
I did a massive search of all stores in the area on Sunday. No luck and very little customer service. It's not even available online. No one has a clue as to when a new shipment will come in.
And so, I wait for the email in my in-box saying that it's available, and hope and pray. Cause if we can't get this, I have NO CLUE what we're getting the kids for Christmas....oh so sad!!!
I figured it up as there's about 20 stores in the area that might sell this item. If each store gets 100 units, that's 2000 units total. In an area that has 200,000 + people. Yeah...that's gunna work.
I really didn't think that it would be that hard to find one. They have been out for a while, right? The rush has (or should have) passed by now, and now it should just be people like me who have finally talked their S.O. into it. (Oh and that took one of his friends getting one(no clue how), and him playing it before he agreed)
Okay, okay I'm sure there are some places out there in cyber-land that still have this in stock...I haven't checked EVERYWHERE! Mostly because I don't have a credit card to everywhere! Just a few places. And no, I don't have a bank card thingy that works as a credit card online. Yeah, I'm living in the Dark Ages, and no it's not an Alaska thing-it's a me thing.
Today is "pay the bills" day, so I get to run around to all the various places and do just that. Oh and drop off the trunk-load of old clothes and toys I have so that I can pick up a little hay. Cause of course, the hay guy hasn't called us back yet, and the trailer we borrow is already borrowed....soooooo
Yeah, this is just fun.

0 comments: