CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My strange dog

Jake the Dog....Is about a year and half old. Black lab and Aussie Cattle Dog mix. And he's weird.

Before I came into the room, he was laying in his corner, snoozing. He had his chew-toy between his paws, and looked quite happy and peacefull. Then I walked in. He jumped up and started running around the room. Ran to the door, looked out, ran around the room....etc. So I opened the door. He than ran around the room, searching for something to take outside WITH him.

I stepped on the chew-toy, and he found a pair of kid scissors (hey I was looking for those!) and tried to slip out the door.

Yup, my dog tries to find toys to take outside with him. Which he then throws into the air, catches, runs around with and looses. Oh, and chews into teeny pieces.

He also brings toys IN from the great outdoors. Yesterday he tried to bring in a stick, a rock and something brown and frozen. (ewww)

I'm sure we'll find at least most of his toys outside once the snow melts. At least I hope we do! There's at least 8 toys out there somewhere.

In other news...all four kids are home sick today. High fevers and a couple have reported abnormal freqency of trips to the bathroom. Okay, so this is rather normal....except it's Monkey Man's BIRTHDAY! Poor kid.

0 comments: