CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Wow

Here's the very first installment of something I made up...called Wednesday Wow! At least I think I made it up! Every Wednesday, I'll undertake a huge mission in my house, and post before/after pictures. Along with and gross/funny moments that happen in the midst of cleaning.

This is a two-part post. Part one being me posting how much I don't wanna...which area I'm going to do and a pic to prove it's gunna be a WOW! Part two will be the story and the amazing after pictures.

And now on to the post...


Ever have one of those days in which you just want to clean, clean, clean? Naw, me either.





I do want my house to be clean, though. Would I be a 'bad mommy' if I kept the children home today to do it all for me (er, I mean help me...)?





Now, today is Wednesday...my long day. Which means that Monkey Man stays at Kindergarten all day and rides the bus home (as opposed to every other day, I have to pick him up at 2). Which also means that if I budget my time wisely, I will be able to get a lot of cleaning done, alot of WWW surfing done, and alot of me time done. Maybe even workout some....maybe not.





Okay, okay...I vow to clean at least the Den (aka office, junk room, part-time entry, dog room, disaster) today. Along with the 'normal' chores of the day...being dishes, picking up the bath mess in the bathroom, and general pickup of the living room.





WHY must I vow to clean the Den? Here's why....




The children got home yesterday and their backpacks spewed all this paper-type stuff! Where does it all come from?

Okay...you will also notice table legs, a can of paint (or two) and various other things...I cannot say with certainty that these things were there before yesterday afternoon...

But, MOST of this wasn't here before they got home yesterday!

*notice the empty laundry basket? yea, doesn't get used much*


Yes, I'll post an 'after' picture. Just so I can redeem myself! The paint splatter on the floor will still be there, though.

0 comments: