CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday WOW...part 2



I did it! I'm done! Wheeeee!






It wasn't too bad, not even as gross as I thought it would be! No yuckiness to share on this WOW. Sorry...maybe next week's!






As I said...most of the mess was school paperwork. I was diligent and looked at it all as my hand was heading over to the recycle box. No, I don't save all the kids' school work...the house would be filled to the rafters if I did that!






And...to prove that I do more than sit & read blogs of people I've never met....




Voila!


Located the blanket that's supposed to be somewhat covering the really stained couch! Found the floor & couch! Moved the couch forward just a tad to semi-cover the paint splatter on the floor (that happened when the paint fell OFF the couch...um yeah)


I also cleaned off the 'chifferobe' (it's a free-standing old type closet), and make it purty! But I'm not sure about it. What say you?




0 comments: